Bay Chapter Gar Tournament
February 25 @ 8:00 am - July 21 @ 2:00 pm
The CCA Gar Tournament has kicked off and will run until weigh in closes on July 21st at 2PM. Register Below.
The Bay Chapter Gar Tournament will be $50 for members and $75 with a membership to enter. This includes a tournament t-shirt and dinner at Award Banquet on July 25th at the Silver Slipper under hotel.
It will be a point system:
- 1 point under a foot
- 2 points over 1 ft under 2 ft
- 3 points over 2 ft under 3 ft
- 4 points over 3 ft under 4 ft
- 5 points over 4 ft under 5 ft
- 10 points over 5 ft
Must measure fish at Bay Marina or Jacks Firestone and take fish with you. Tournament starts as soon as you enter and ends July 21st at 2:00PM.
Prizes depend on the number of entries:
- 1st place at least $1,000.00 worth of prizes
- 2nd place at least $700.00 worth of prizes
- 3rd place at least $300.00 worth of prizes
- Every participant will get a raffle ticket for remaining prizes.
Gar Tournament Registration